Monday, January 2, 2012

digital + gimp = instagram-y

Yo people of the internets! I've stated in the past that GIMP is something that I freakin love--and it still is, as it's allowing me to be as zeitgeist-y as possible. "What zeitgeist?!" you ask, and I answer that the current spirit of the times is borrowed nostalgia from a disposal camera era molded to fit into an increasingly advanced technological world. Or, in one word: Instagram! Y'all know Instagram is popular as shiz in the iPhone-toting community. So, in the spirit of the times, check out my new found GIMP ability to make digital photos look like "nostalgic" instagram-y ones. PS. I kind of hate Instagram and embrace it at the same time.. it's just one of those things. You know, like chicken nuggets or Dakota Fanning.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you have to say?