Saturday, December 31, 2011

2 years!

What a sweet thought that 2 years ago today, fat little me was sitting at home, by myself on New Year's Eve, starting bloggy while the rest of my peers were getting drunk and getting lucky in their slutty sequined dresses.

Alas, I am not bitter, as a pathetic start is a sign of good fortune to come! And I am so incredibly fortunate to get continued traffic from friends, family, friends of family and the crazy fucks who search google and somehow manage to get here. . .as proof:


Thanks to those who continue to read my thought diarrhea (vulgar metaphor)! It's been a great two years for me, filled with fantastic change and incredible growth (I'm a lady now, y'all!) and I can only hope that this next year is as bright and as constantly evolving as the last two have been, and. . .
May you all have a wonderful year filled to the brim with laughter, innovation, ambition & besos
--even you crazy fucks, because I would be nowhere without you! And don't forget to take carpe diem seriously this year, because the apocalypse is coming. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you have to say?