Friday, March 18, 2011

things i think about. . .

I feel like my thoughts drift frequently to what I will name my future kid, and more heavily, what I will name my future pets.

Some top hitters in the latter category include:
 -Barney (a lean, Lassie-type), Bruce (a cat) and Cleopatra (a heavily overweight bulldog)
 -Shakira and Beyonce (both golden retrievers)

You think that I'm just pulling a Charlie Sheen right now and pretending to be crazy. But actually I am being diary-level truthful. I put far more thought into the future names of my potential pets than I do into. . .anything else. Including essay writing (which can be evidenced by my lack of necessary essay writing over the past two weeks. . .).

What has America's youth come to? Are we just doomed to become astonishingly attractive people who have wittily named animal friends? That is not very Raven. Not very Raven at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you have to say?