Thursday, August 26, 2010

t-minus 5 hours until departure for new haven. . .


“To be a young American today is to experience both excitement and uncertainty, wide-open possibility and confusion, new freedoms and new fears.”
                                                                         -Dr. Jeffrey Arnett



If you have a spare half hour and wanna be all at once inspired and intrigued, read this lovely article discussing this new generation of 20-somethings exploring their lives. It's a bit dense. But good nontheless. I love it, because I am already feeling this awkward tug of this idea: I could potentially be anything, but I really don't have any clue what I want to be.


 (Trust, this article is already getting huge--tons of media outlets have linked to it. . . cause it's totally refreshing, explores something completely new) http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/magazine/22Adulthood-t.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&ref=homepage&src=me



No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you have to say?